This programme comes to help children and youth providing them alternative opportunities of personal development, reintegration in school environment, promoting the healthy style of life, solid moral principles, supporting people which find themselves in difficult social and economic circumstances through educational programmes, as the most effective way to escape poverty.
This is achieved through:
- Educational programmes for children and youth, resocialization of children from vulnerable families, prevention of school abandonment, social integration of children with disabilities. The given services are provided through the Daily centres (in Ribnita and Balti cities, Rascov village, Camenca district), Creative workshop for children from Bender/Tighina, Preschool education centres for children from rural areas in Stircea village, Glodeni district and Slobozia-Rascov village, Camenca district, Daily centre and temporary shelter for children from socially vulnerable families „Petrusca” from Tiraspol.
- Social reintegration of children with disabilities, training of parents, relatives, community groups and experts in assistance and care of children with special needs.
- Creative workshop for children in Bender/Tighina
- Day Center for Children, Sloboda-Rashkov village, Camenca district
- Resource centre for parents and specialists interested in rehabilitation and social inclusion of children with SEN in Singerei
- Day Center for Children “Petrusca”, Tiraspol
- Day Centre for Children in Ribnita
- Day Centre for Children, Rascov village, Camenca district
- Day Centre for Children, Balti
- Children with future – future for children
- Family first – children’s rights now!
- Tanz die Toleranz!
- Youth for community and world
Sorry, this entry is only available in Română.
Between 4 to 6 August 2016, Caritas Moldova organized a training on “Forms and causes of manifestations of violence in schools – ways of prevention and intervention”, action outcome of the project “Children with...
Over 100 students of vocational schools in the country have learned how to plan their personal budget
In the period January-April 2016, students from four institutions of professional education in Moldova participated in seminars on financial education within the project Financial Education for Young – Financial Literacy for Youth (FLY), where...