The Charity Foundation CARITAS MOLDOVA collects donations of school supplies or donations in order to support needy children with the necessary to prepare their backpack for the new school year.
On August 29, the Caritas Moldova Foundation will organize a charity event for approximately 50 children from socially vulnerable families at the Caritas Moldova Social Center, located on 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street in Chisinau, which will include a fun program for children: “Healthy Diet Workshop”, “Hand-Made Workshops”, and “Funny Starts”. At the end of the event, each child will receive a school bag and school supplies.
The purpose of the campaign is to prevent school dropout among disadvantaged categories of children and motivate them to continue their studies.
- Improving the learning conditions of children;
- Decreasing the risk of school dropout;
- Motivating and encouraging children to continue school;
Education is the safest way to get rid of poverty
The beneficiaries of the campaign will be children up to the 5th grade, selected with the help of the social worker from the Caritas Moldova Foundation.
Caritas Moldova urges all people to donate school supplies, school bags to needy children by August 29th:
- Donations can be brought to the Social Center Caritas Moldova, 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street in Chisinau (opposite the Police Academy) Monday to Friday from 8.00-17.00. The telephone number to which the donation foundation can be contacted is +373 22 29 31 49.
- Cash donations are also welcome and will be used to purchase school supplies and school bags for disadvantaged children. Donate online
- Come on August 25-26 at the school fair “FAIR SCHOOL-2017 – We prepare our school together!” At C.I.E. “Moldexpo” where it will be installed a box for collecting donations right at the main entrance.
Humanitarian campaign supported by: