Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский and Română.
This programme comes to help children and youth providing them alternative opportunities of personal development, reintegration in school environment, promoting the healthy style of life, solid moral principles, supporting people which find themselves in difficult social and economic circumstances through educational programmes, as the most effective way to escape poverty.
This is achieved through:
- Educational programmes for children and youth, resocialization of children from vulnerable families, prevention of school abandonment, social integration of children with disabilities. The given services are provided through the Daily centres (in Ribnita and Balti cities, Rascov village, Camenca district), Creative workshop for children from Bender/Tighina, Preschool education centres for children from rural areas in Stircea village, Glodeni district and Slobozia-Rascov village, Camenca district, Daily centre and temporary shelter for children from socially vulnerable families „Petrusca” from Tiraspol.
- Social reintegration of children with disabilities, training of parents, relatives, community groups and experts in assistance and care of children with special needs.
- Creative workshop for children in Bender/Tighina
- Day Center for Children, Sloboda-Rashkov village, Camenca district
- Resource centre for parents and specialists interested in rehabilitation and social inclusion of children with SEN in Singerei
- Day Center for Children “Petrusca”, Tiraspol
- Day Centre for Children in Ribnita
- Day Centre for Children, Rascov village, Camenca district
- Day Centre for Children, Balti
- Children with future – future for children
- Family first – children’s rights now!
- Tanz die Toleranz!
- Youth for community and world
- „Summer camps for children from Moldova”
Training teachers and volunteers in the framework of the project „Summer Camps for Moldovan children”
In the period 14-15 May 2018 in the Social Center of Caritas Moldova in Chisinau took place an event for the training of teachers and volunteers in the framework of the project ” Summer...
On April 24th 2018, the Austrian State Secretary of Finance – DDr. Hubert Fuchs, the Austrian Ambassador in Chisinau – Christine Freilinger and Austrian Embassy attaché – Gero Stuller visited the day Center and...
The NGOs involved in the DARE Programme in Moldova participated at the training on the topic “Organizing the activity of peer support groups”. The training was organized within the premises of Caritas Moldova headquarters...
The DARE program continues with training the abilities of teachers and social assistants. On February 22 and 23, 2018 Caritas Moldova hosted the training “Case management” for project coordinators, teachers and social assistants from...
The DARE program continues with improving professional skill of teachers and social workers. On February 5 and February 6 was organized the training: „Development of parental potential: attachment; education without punishments; efficient communication between...