Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский and Română.
Family reintegration and social integration of children from socially vulnerable families.
Implementation period: 2006 – Present;
Donor: Caritas Viena;
Partner: Roman Catholic Parish „The Holy Trinity”, Tiraspol;
- Temporary placement for children in the risk group and social apartments for young people;
- Social assistance and psychosocial counselling of children and their families.
- ”Pedagogical Assistance to do homework”, ”Drama Club”, ”Hand-Made Workshop”, “Computer Training Courses”, ”Life Skills”;
- Meal and school supplies, clothing, footwear;
- 70 children in the risk group have improved communication abilities and became more tolerant;
- 27 children were protected in the crisis center;
- 6 young people from socially vulnerable families benefited from social housing assistance;
- 35 children received support in the development of social skills;
- 25 families in need have benefited from social assistance;
- 2 young people managed to become independent due to the project;
On April 24th 2018, the Austrian State Secretary of Finance – DDr. Hubert Fuchs, the Austrian Ambassador in Chisinau – Christine Freilinger and Austrian Embassy attaché – Gero Stuller visited the day Center and...