Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский and Română.
Social integration of children from socially vulnerable families in the villages of Rascov, Caterinovca and Iantarnoe, Camenca district by offering alternative development opportunities.
Implementation period: 2005 – Present;
Donor: Caritas Viena;
Partner: Roman Catholic Parish „Saint Caetan”, Rascov;
- Cognitive Thematic Activities: ”Pedagogical Assistance to do homework”; ”Computer class”; ”Skilled Hands Workshop”;
- Recreational and social activities: trips, summer camps, sports competitions;
- Training for parents to improve the parent-child relationship and their communication;
- Meal, school supplies;
- 65 children aged 7-16 from 3 villages attended the Centre daily;
- 13650 lunches were offered to children during the year;
- 79 children attended the summer camp;
- 4 excursions;
- 11 trainings courses for civic activism and social skills;
- 3 children from the risk group assisted by teachers avoided the danger to hold back a year;
- 3 families in the tuberculosis risk group received help to prevent the disease