Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский and Română.
The project started in October 2013. It will be implemented by 4 organizations in 4 districts of the Republic of Moldova. Regina Pacis will cover five villages from the region Florești, MS Diaconia – 4 villages nearby its centre and parishes in the regions Cahul and Cantemir and Caritas Moldova – 4 villages from the Orhei district. Altruism Association will provide online psychological counseling services and will intervene in crisis situations. The project will be implemented over a period of three years. Total number of members of the target group benefiting from the project is estimated to be 16.520 people.
Project goal: The project aims to create an environment in which children and young people from rural areas are supported in developing their own perspectives – for themselves and for their peers; also it provides psychological and educational assistance for children who have no communication with their parents and/or usually pass easily into a depressed state.
Implementation: 2013 – present
- to build up positive thinking in children from rural areas;
- to create an environment in which children and young people are supported in developing their own perspectives;
- to foster the idea of self-regulation and emotional control, to help young people overcome difficult situations in life and to form an optimistic view of the future;
- to raise awareness about the situation of children in despair and of children’s needs in the community;
- to increase public awareness of child protection issues in the country.
Methods of implementation:
- Drafting and Editing Guides for multipliers;
- Identification of areas for project implementation. Signing collaboration agreements with each community;
- Selecting and training of the local trainers from the locality in further implementation of activities for children;
- Organization of 2 summer camps for all children;
- Setting up of local “Youth Club” groups for children;
- Organization of 2 contests of small grants for all community teams;
- To offer regular online psychological counseling for children and teenagers, and also if it is necessary to intervene in crisis situations.
Donors: Caritas Austria with financial support of Austrian Development Cooperation
National Bureau Coordinator: Fişer Rodica
Future grows green Starting April, Caritas Moldova has launched the mini-grants competition within the Project “Children with Future – Future for Children”. Young people from Orhei town and Mitoc, Ciocâlteni and Puțintei villages were...
Yearly on 10th of September, it is marked the World Suicide Prevention Day. It is the day that wants to inspire optimism and hope in people’s heart, and encourage them to deal with their...
Certainly, we like to try something new, but there are things in life that everyone wants to repeat. The second consecutive year, Caritas Moldova has set to organize holidays for children and adolescents. This...
Between 8-10 October 2014 in Chisinau Caritas Moldova organized a new training entitled “Basic concepts on crisis intervention “within the “Children with future –a Future for Children” Project. The training was carried out by...