On August 4-18, the charity campaign "Help me prepare my school bag" will take place, organized in the 5th edition by the Caritas Moldova Charitable Foundation. In which over 500 future schoolchildren from socially vulnerable families benefited from backpacks and school supplies to be prepared by the school.
During the campaign, on August 20, at the headquarters of the Caritas Moldova Charity Foundation, an event will be organized for future schoolchildren at the end of which each of the children will receive backpacks and school supplies.
The aim of the campaign is to prevent school dropouts among disadvantaged children and to motivate them to continue their studies.
Also through this campaign we aim to:
• Improving children's learning conditions;
• Reducing the risk of dropping out of school;
• Motivating and stimulating children to learn.
CARITAS MOLDOVA URGES ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO DONATE, UNTIL AUGUST 18, SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS, BAGS FOR NEEDY CHILDREN!
• Donations can be brought to the Caritas Moldova Charitable Foundation, 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street in Chisinau (opposite the Police Academy), Monday-Friday between 9.00-17.30. The telephone number where the donation foundation can be contacted is +373 78800239.
• Money donations are also welcome, which will be used in order to purchase school supplies and backpacks for disadvantaged children. Donate online