The procedure of processing personal data of the Caritas Moldova Foundation
The confidentiality of personal data is extremely important for the Caritas Moldova Foundation(hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”), based in the Republic of Moldova, 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street, MD-2028 Chisinau, Tel / fax: +373 22 29 31 49, firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure for the processing of personal data is regularly updated; whenever we make a change, we will display it on our website.
The purpose of the procedure
In this information, we explain how we process, including collect, use and protect your personal data, when you contact the Foundation (at events, in person, through written or online communication).
What are the categories of personal data that we process?
The personal data we collect and the way we collect it depends on how you interact with the Foundation: as an existing or potential donor, as a volunteer, as a consultant, as part of a sponsorship contract, etc., through data that we have obtained in accordance with the law and which is permitted to exchange information with us (eg through the company with which you have a contractual relationship of employee / collaborator / consultant, etc., if we organize an action in collaboration with that company).
In the context in which you participate or confirm participation in actions / events organized by the Foundation and depending on the specifics of each event / action, we may collect the following personal data (hereinafter referred to as "personal data"):
- name and surname;
- mailing address;
- Email Address;
- phone number;
- your image from the photos taken during the volunteering activities;
- the size of the T-shirt and whether the T-shirt is specific to men / women — exclusively for participation in events where the Foundation offers, free of charge, technical T-shirts.
When is it possible to collect personal data?
We may collect personal data when:
- initiate and / or complete a donation to the Foundation (online, by bank transfer, by SMS, by postal order, by other legal means);
- register as a participant and / or participate in the events / actions organized by the Foundation;
- subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services offered by us;
- contact us through various channels or request information about the Foundation's programs and actions;
- take part in a competition, draw or study;
- visit or browse our website;
- you have given permission to other companies such as our business partners or associates, as well as to third party suppliers or contractors of ours, to exchange information with us about you;
- when your personal data is public.
Why is it necessary to process these categories of data?
We process personal data only for legitimate purposes, such as (non-exhaustive list):
- to provide information on the destination of donations (in cash, in kind, in services, in the form of volunteering, etc.) received from you;
- to identify yourself through the media;
- for marketing purposes.
The processing of personal data is always based on the execution of contracts concluded with the Foundation (sponsorship, monthly / recurring donations by direct debit or monthly SMS, etc.), the need to comply with a legal obligation, our legitimate interest or a public interest major or, as the case may be, with your consent, if you have shown it.
The Foundation processes your personal data as follows:
- to contact you, confirm and register your participation in actions / events organized by the Foundation:
- Reason: The provision of your personal data is necessary to contact you in order to confirm your presence at actions / events organized by the Foundation. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of confirming your access to action events
- to carry out communication / promotion actions of the Foundation:
- Reason: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent. Refusal to provide data may result in the Foundation's inability to inform you of how we have used your support for the Foundation's programmatic actions (e.g., cash or service / product donations, consulting, volunteering, etc.). You can withdraw this consent at any time.
For what period do we process personal data?
As a general rule, the Foundation will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above, in compliance with the internal data retention procedures, including the applicable archiving rules of the Foundation. Upon request, you can obtain additional information about the retention periods applicable to your personal data.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, the Foundation will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without performing the processing carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
Who do we share personal data with?
For the purposes of processing, the Foundation may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the Foundation in carrying out its objectives and / or the activities or events in which you participate or confirm participation, or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
What are your rights?
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- Right of access: you can always obtain confirmation from the Foundation that we process your personal data, as well as information on the specifics of the processing, such as:
- the categories of personal data processed;
- recipients of the data;
- the existence of the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing. This right allows you to obtain a free copy of the personal data processed, as well as any additional copies for a fee.
- Right to rectify data: you can ask us to modify your incorrect personal data or, as the case may be, to complete data that are incomplete;
- Right of deletion: you can request the deletion of your personal data when:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected and processed them;<
- you have withdrawn your consent for the processing of personal data and we can no longer process them on other legal grounds;
- personal data are processed against the law;
- personal data must be deleted in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- Withdrawal of consent: you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data processed on the basis of consent;
- Right of opposition: you may object at any time to processing for marketing purposes, as well as to processing based on the legitimate interest of the Foundation, for reasons related to your specific situation;
- Restriction: You may request a restriction on the processing of your data when you challenge the correctness of the data while verifying the accuracy of the data in question, as well as in other situations.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in this procedure, for any further questions or clarifications about it or if you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, you can contact us using the following contact details:
Caritas Moldova Foundation
Republic of Moldova, 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street, MD-2028 Chisinau, Tel / fax: +373 22 29 31 49, email@example.com
ANNEX A - PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
It is completed in two copies, one for each part
Name and surname (legible):
I understand that the Foundation processes my personal data in accordance with the procedure set out above and in compliance with my options set out below:
I agree that my image and my name and surname will be published by the Foundation and / or used free of charge and made public on the following media:
- national press;
- posters of any format, indoor or outdoor;
- any printed document, in particular reports, brochures, prospectuses and, in general, any document intended for customers and prospects;
- any website of the Foundation and any website of third parties, in particular through the dissemination of advertising banners;
- internal presentations, within and / or external of the Foundation, on paper, multimedia or audiovisual support.
- I declare that I agree that my image may be used both alone and together with the image of other persons participating in the actions / events organized by the Foundation, and that the photographs and audiovisual materials made may be adapted and transformed by employees and / or or the collaborators of the Foundation, insofar as these operations do not harm my image, according to the law.
If my data is used contrary to what is authorized by this Agreement, I am aware that the revocation of consent will be possible by a simple written request sent to the contact address above. The revocation will take effect only for the uses made after its receipt by the Foundation.
I agree with the above: