The Charity Foundation Caritas Moldova launches the campaign: "Give the joy of flipping through a book" which will take place between September 1 and October 5. The aim of the campaign is to collect books for 300 children from needy families from 4 communities of the Republic of Moldova on both banks of the Dniester, but also to promote reading, education and development of the young generation.
In a world where we hear more and more often that reading is no longer a habit, there are children and teenagers who would like to read, this is what children from the 4 Caritas Moldova centers in Zîrnești, Petropavlovca, Tiraspol want. , Rascov. And we, those who are passionate about reading, a refuge to escape to a more special world, can contribute to the enrichment of their libraries.
What can you donate?
• books (in languages: Romanian, Russian, English)
• educational materials (drawings)
• educational games (for children and teenagers)
Those wishing to join this initiative can:
• to bring the donations to the Caritas Moldova Charitable Foundation, 30/1 Gheorghe Asachi Street in Chisinau (opposite the Police Academy), Monday-Friday between 9.00-17.30. The telephone number where the donation foundation can be contacted is +373 78800239.
• make money donations, which will be used to purchase books and educational games for disadvantaged children. Donate online
• to distribute this message to friends, acquaintances to help us reach the hearts of as many people with a Christian soul.